I don’t see the issue. It’s only about categorizing sub-fora, right? It hardly makes a difference at all.
We’re not discussing changes to MG’s organizational menus, correct? Can someone link me to what is being discussed? I don’t hang here often (I get enough on MW) but use Der Grid a lot. I couldn’t find a Serge-focused sub-forum.

There’s no true Euro voltage standard and all of that stuff is lumped together in one sub-forum.

Thanks Kent. I’ve swapped around some patch cables so there are now two mixes on bandcamp.
-- liquidcolor

Sweet!

Will check it out later

Whatever your userbase is used to, honestly.

One thing to keep in mind is that Buchla is now 3U and 4U.

Over at MW, we've been going through the same discussion. Nobody has been happy with anything (are they ever?) so, good luck with it.

I think that calling it 4U is fine. People WILL adapt and understand but not without complaining first.

That was grand! Lovely to witness on the modular.

It depends upon a number of factors. The two with the most influence upon signal integrity would be the input impedances of the connected inputs and if the receiving devices use a comparator on the input and where that threshold is.

So, no, there is no universal formula. You'd need to know all of the variables. However, you can just patch 'em and use a buffered mult if needed.

I stopped working on this about a 2 weeks ago as I focused upon rewiring some of the studio and fixing some broken things. I'm returning to it and repatched it in order to determine the state of things. Almost ready to be structured. Let me know what you think.

You probably know this by now as it has been 3 years.
The main difference is that the Studio.h version has full recall and works with the 200e Preset Management system. It is, like the Verbos, fully analog.

Thread: muff wiggler

It goes down from time to time. Give it at least 48 hours before terror sets in.

Thread: Buchla 6U

I’d swap out the 251e for the 223e controller and use the Arpeggiator on one of the oscillators. The 251e is not nearly as fun or immediate as the 223e and is more of a chore to program. In addition to not being as ‘hands-on’, it is a bit of an overkill for a system of this size although not a bad choice. Check out my 10-panel Educational system for inspiration.