hello, I absolutely need one if still available, but I'm in italy. can't find your contact infos.> > hello, I absolutely need one if still available, but I'm in italy. can't find your contact infos.

-- Musicaespressiva2

Hello, sorry currently sold out, expected back in stock Jan-Feb 2024. I will inform on website, twitter, instagram (account is ukyzky).
-- ukyzky

ok, following

hello, I absolutely need one if still available, but I'm in italy. can't find your contact infos.

interesting! does this work nicely with mono sources too?
-- Musicaespressiva2

Yes, the left input normals to the right input if the right is unpatched,

-- robotsarered

Great. So when is going to be available? Panel is metal or pcb?

interesting! does this work nicely with mono sources too?

Good morning,
Leaving aside questions of taste, companies, and even more so very small companies, as most module manufacturers tend to be, must adjust their production to demand, and if the majority demand is for black panels.... then black panels.
Anyway, a Roland TR8-S is black, and people don't ask for it in white, or red, or blue, and a company like Roland for example, could afford that functionality and sell it as a limited edition, increasing the price 20%.
For the rest, I see well that these types of suggestions are given to manufacturers.
Best regards,
-- ferranadsr

A tr8-s isn’t really something directly comparable to a 1u eurorack module.
Please note that both plum audio and mosaic which sell comparable products do offer black/silver or white option.
Finally, if you produce in Intellijel format, there’s a reason why they don’t do black.

Stop producing only black panels please

Awesome module name