Thanks! Just made the change.

Last year, my friend introduced me to the world of modular and I have been completely enamored ever since. Until recently, I was just an observer, constantly watching YouTube videos trying to dream of what my rack would look like if I ever decided to take the plunge. And finally, about a month ago, I decided I was ready to start my journey. I purchased some modules I knew I wanted to get started and a case large enough for some future expansion (Rackbrute 6U). Modules I currently have are Marbles, Rings (shocking right?), a Quad VCA from Intellijel, and an Ooots from knob.farm.

I wanted to make a plan for my build, I understand my plan will probably change with every module purchased, but I at least wanted to have a general idea as to what a completed build would cost and hopefully start thinking towards what my next purchase would be. I'm taking it slow, learning modules as much as I can, but I'm just the kind of person who likes to think ahead. And ultimately, even though I'm wanting to plan out the whole build, it will be a very long time before I can even purchase all of these modules.

I put together a completed build plan and was looking for any advice on recommendations/changes I should make. I'm a complete noob so please be kind if this just looks like an incoherent mess.

ModularGrid Rack

Music I'm looking to make: Ambient electro
Some changes I've already considered: Beads for Clouds, Plonk instead of Plaits.

Last detail, I have quite a few guitar pedals that I would love to utilize with my future rack. Is the Strymon AA.1 a good choice for that?