I would like to create a rack dedicated to audio processing, the protagonists of the system are qu bit Nebulae, Data Bender and Mojave and make noise Mimeophon, I have no doubts about these modules but I would like to ask what you would add to support them.
- The milky way is the only replaceable one among the fx, I would mainly use it as a reverb or distortion;
- Varigate and Clep Diaz can be replaceable by other modulation sources;
- I would like to use this system with external hardware synthesizers (Prophet, microfreak, Minitaur) so it is not essential to keep the 921 and Surface oscillators in the rack.
Only black modules please!

hi guys, I'm turning to you because every time I try to design a minimal system I end up with a 104HP 9U... I know it's difficult but I would like a polytimbral synth (digital + analog oscillators) with at least a mono and a stereo / dual filter , stereo effects, modulations, utilities... I'd like to know what you think. These are perhaps all the modules I'm considering, I'd like to eliminate a lot of stuff or replace it with something smaller or with more functions in the same HP size. I can exclude a sequencer because I would like to write sequences on the digitakt and then send them to the modular via midi-to-cv (through a module with at least two different cv/gate out)
some of my still unanswered questions:
* Qu-bit prism or Behringer dual VCF? I have a Mimeophon so I already have an excellent delay, Prism costs more than behringer 172 + 121+ Doepfer waveshaper and I think I would get it with these other modules...even if they would take up a lot more HP and I would have to give up higpass and bandpass.
* Maths + Dual Env or just one function generator + Dual Env?
* I already have Behringer 921 and Surface, what other sound source would you add? I was also thinking for budget reasons about another Behringer analog oscillator but I'm open to other suggestions, especially on digital ones that aren't too "menu-divey".