Thank you so much that is very useful! I will have a deep look and think about it. Because maybe what I need instead is a drum machine (been considerin the Erica Synths LXR-02) seems good to come up with industrial-ish sounds which would fit my goal . I had the Digitakt a while ago and it is pretty awesome but I ended up selling it after a year without using it and almost forgetting the workflow. Got an Ableton Push 2 instead but idk, I don't feel it tbh, I end up doing almost eveything with the mouse anyhow. So maybe thatswhy I need again some hardware to try new fonts of inspiration as I am currently unable to come up with new ideas.

Hey there I am new to modular (not to synths) and I would like to explore techno drums and textures in a small compact modular. So far I came up with this idea based in some videos and posts I have seen online. Any opinions? what does it need? is any module in there that should not? thanks in advance.https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1517764.jpg