ModularGrid Rack
Question 1
I'm in the middle of putting together a small (all in one) rack for noodling around and attempting to make Berlin School/Generative/Drone style music. already have a few modules/pieces:
1. nRings
2. uBraids
3. Monsoon
4. Pachinko
5. Disting mk4
6. Niftycase
I'm looking to finish off this case with the VCA, FORBIDDEN PLANET (filter), FUNCTION JUNCTION (envelopes/lfo/mixer), FOUR LFO (I am on the fence about this for obvious reasons.) Not that I'm against Behringer, I have the Neutron and a small mixer and they are just fine for me. Feels a little wrong to XAOC Batumi, but DAMN that price. I do feel I may be a little heavy with modulation (if that's possible) when this is done. Whenever that may be.
BTW, I am not married to the Disitng. I bought it used to learn what other modules do and what I want in the future.
As you can probably guess, I'm doing this on the cheap (this is a hobby).
Any thoughts or suggegstions are appreciated.

external gear:
7. Keystep, SQ-64 & SQ-1 (should be covered for sequencing)
8. Electribe 2 (drums/more voices/sequencer)
9. Zoom MS-70CDR (effects pedal if needed)
10. Neutron (stand alone modular synth to play with or use as individual modules)

Question 2
Are most users a ONE BIG CASE packed with all kinds of random modules or do you have a few smaller cases?
After I finish this Niftycase I want to make (by hand) a case for the Behringer System 100 modules. Wondering if getting a bigger case like the Mantis would be the better option. I like the idea of having a couple of smaller cases but maybe you guys would know better.
See, I told you I wasn't against Behringer and yes I am aware that these are also "borrowed" modules from Roland but for some weird reason I don't have a problem with. Yeah yeah hipocrite I know.

UPDATED:
ModularGrid Rack

Thanks Jim for the advice and utility advice too. I may have skipped on that entirely. Blinded by the cool stuff. I made a few changes and feel this is very close/if not what I want my rack to be. I think I included a little bit of everything. I put a quick description of what I will use each module as. A few of these modules can do multiple thing but not all at once. Except maybe the Function Junction. But I probably don't have to say that. Again, criticisms and advice are appreciated.

1. nRings - (oscillator)
  2. uBraids - (oscillator)
  3. Forbidden Planet - (filter)
  4. A-132-3 DVCA - (vca)
  5. Monsoon - (fx)
  6. Function Junction - (envelope/ad/lfo/mixer or attenuator)
  7. Pachinko - (random sequencer)
  8. A-180-3 - (mult)
  9. A-118-2 - (noise/t&h/s&h)
  10. Disting mk4 - (everything. literally everything.)

ModularGrid Rack
Question 1
I'm in the middle of putting together a small (all in one) rack for noodling around and attempting to make Berlin School/Generative/Drone style music. already have a few modules/pieces:
1. nRings
2. uBraids
3. Monsoon
4. Pachinko
5. Disting mk4
6. Niftycase
I'm looking to finish off this case with the VCA, FORBIDDEN PLANET (filter), FUNCTION JUNCTION (envelopes/lfo/mixer), FOUR LFO (I am on the fence about this for obvious reasons.) Not that I'm against Behringer, I have the Neutron and a small mixer and they are just fine for me. Feels a little wrong to XAOC Batumi, but DAMN that price. I do feel I may be a little heavy with modulation (if that's possible) when this is done. Whenever that may be.
BTW, I am not married to the Disitng. I bought it used to learn what other modules do and what I want in the future.
As you can probably guess, I'm doing this on the cheap (this is a hobby).
Any thoughts or suggegstions are appreciated.

external gear:
7. Keystep, SQ-64 & SQ-1 (should be covered for sequencing)
8. Electribe 2 (drums/more voices/sequencer)
9. Zoom MS-70CDR (effects pedal if needed)
10. Neutron (stand alone modular synth to play with or use as individual modules)

Question 2
Are most users a ONE BIG CASE packed with all kinds of random modules or do you have a few smaller cases?
After I finish this Niftycase I want to make (by hand) a case for the Behringer System 100 modules. Wondering if getting a bigger case like the Mantis would be the better option. I like the idea of having a couple of smaller cases but maybe you guys would know better.
See, I told you I wasn't against Behringer and yes I am aware that these are also "borrowed" modules from Roland but for some weird reason I don't have a problem with. Yeah yeah hipocrite I know.