I've been wanting to get into eurorack for a very long time. I own four semimodular synthesizers, a beatstep pro and sq1, and even bought a Behringer CP1 A months a go because i found it very cheap on eBay which I havent touched at all.

My goal:
I want this rack to be focused only one thing, and thats glitchy percusive/drum sounds. I'm not interested in creating a basic 'kick snare hat' sort of drum machine since I already have a Digitakt and RD9 for more conventional drum sounds. What I really want is to be able to explore sound design but in a rythmic way, both in terms of sequencing and sound modulation.

Influences:
I will list some of the artists that inspire me in order to give a clearer understanding of the sound I'm trying to achieve: Aphex Twin, Floating Points, Jean Jelinek, uZiq, Squarepusher, Venetian Snares, etc...

Context:
I already have a Neutron and DFAM, also I will be using my Beatstep pro as the main sequencer (which has a probability function and can kind of work as a basic 'generative' sequencer). I want to start with a 6U 104hp case in which I want to put both Neutron and DFAM and I'll just remoove them as I get more modules.

The rack I've planned:
https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2155174.jpg

Questions:
- I want to bring effects in and out at random times. Would Pamelas New Workout combined with Twiigs allow me to send random clocked gates to the mix inputs of the effects I've put in the rack?
- One of the most important effects I wan to have is a beatrepeat which would allow me to modulate the lenght of the repeats triggered randomly at clocked intervals. Would Databender be able to do that? Are there any better alternatives?
- I have not included any VCAs, envelopes or utility modules, this is becuase the three voices I have in the rack already have built in VCAs and envelopes, plus the Neutron has two attenuators, slew limiter and a basic sample and hold. Am I missing something important here? This is the first time I build a eurorack synthesizer and I'm worried that I might not even know what I dont know.
- Is it absolutely necessary to have an output module? I've seen a lot of people on youtube mixing eurorack signals with outboard mixers and not getting a lot of noise. My idea is to mix all the voices with the STMX module, then send the output into Databender as a final effect and then from Databender straight into my Mackie CR-1604 mixer. Would I be ok doing that?

I know this is quite a long post, but like anyone else when starting with eurorack, I have a million questions haha, also I have watched all of Grant Boss's videos on youtube a million times, and pretty much I want to be able to do what he does but in a waaaaaaaay smaller case.

Thank you very much if you actually took the time to read it, and obviously any feedback is more than appreciated.