Hi everyone,
I would like to have some opinions/suggestions/feedback on a modular setup i'm planning at the moment (at the moment I only have half of the modules presented on the photo).

So, my intention for this modular setup is to use it with big sound sculptures i'm building. I'm activating dc motors and solenoids to produce different sounds in the sculptures (hence the module on the top left - the gate inputs are taken from a Beatstep sequencer).
This also explains not having any oscillators in the system, i like to use only the electroacoustic sounds generated in the sculptures, which are picked up and driven into the modular with 4 contact microphones (plugged into the Tausend dB).

The suggestions and feedback I'm searching for is in regards to the modules I've chosen to create different modulations and audio signal processing.
Some sculptures are more rhythm-oriented and others are more tone/vibration/resonance focused, so the goal is to have a wide range of possibilities for different approaches.

Any other modules I should consider that are interesting for this approach?

ModularGrid Rack

Thank you for your time!!