Bump.

I'd love to be able to design an AE modular system.

There are ~100 first-party modules and a couple dozen third-party modules.

Willing to volunteer for some data entry if that would make it easier.

Windowshopper

It would be neat to list which expanders are available for the current modules when editing a rack/viewing a module.

Windowshopper

Thanks for the feedback, y'all. I'm not going to be spending money anytime soon, but tweaking/researching/thinking about a future purchase certainly passes the time.

Based on feedback, I've updated the 'initial' build. Still several overly-wide modules that I'm researching good alternatives for. I swapped the Tool-Box for an eãs. The Cold Mac looks super interesting, though it seems like there are lots of complaints around its learning curve. Most of the changes come from narrowing down my sources of randomness and I settled on Sloths over the others (but CVilization seems awesome, maybe that'll win be back).

Honorable mention: Desmodus Versio and Rangoon (Rings clone/derivative) have caught my eye.

ModularGrid Rack

Windowshopper

Looking to put my first rack together. I'm looking to do some exploring around generative/chaos patterns and would like to avoid menu diving (DATA is for visual feedback, mk4 because it seems worth it given the functionality/cost).

I have a Beatstep Pro that I'd like to hookup and compliment or drive parts of the modular, thus Mutant Brain.

My plan is to stick to a 7u case, so naturally I found the widest semi-portable case I could at 126hp. https://www.mdlrcase.com/eurorack-case-7u-126hp-performer-series-pro/

This is what I'm thinking to get started: ModularGrid Rack

This is how I would fill the rack, today, if I had to: ModularGrid Rack

What am I missing? Which modules would you swap out?

Windowshopper