I really appreciate everybody’s help out here and helping me do this. It’s like I want to do all these built but I need to commit to one . I check out all these options , and make this happen I will update my progress .

-cheers-
Alex

Hey Lucia,

Thank you for putting so much time of building a modular set up, it’s a beast of a rig. Yeah I think I limit myself with the 62 hp case maybe that’s the cause of my head, trying to put so much into a small case think that’s where I got over my head. I have to say it did fried my brain 4 vco wow but everything You said does make sense in the rig. I wonder if I can get another 62 hp case and combine them. Would that Disrupt the flow of the modules ?

Again I appreciate your input and I really want to do this rig , going to see if I can get a bigger case here. I really thought I can do a nice little rig on a small set up but I think What I’m asking for Has to be in a bigger rig to accomplish my music goal I’m trying to achieve and it seems that I may have to go Big here.

Happy Sounds
-Alex-

Hello 33PO

Thank you so much for replying, what I feel like I was missing was rhythm, knob control and less menu driving. I wanted to use eurorack and a drum machine combo make a smaller size since I don’t have much room and getting rid of Roland and the Behringer ,I like Pam‘s new workout its very powerful but I didn’t feel like a great workflow going into each section and changing parameters didn’t feel as inspiring than using dedicated knobs for each sound. I know very hard describe what I am trying to say. I am going to check out the ones you suggested ,varigate sounds interesting. I appreciate your recommendation suggestions I’m gonna check it out into research thank you so much again.

Cheers -Alex

Hello All,

This is my first post and first time getting into modular.A little about myself ,I am 40 years old army veteran ,I have no music background (started 5 month ago), I find myself doing a little bit of ambient music and Doing a lot of techno. I do have gear but I want to step into the world of eurorack. I feel like I can get more control over my sounds in my approach to music ,simplifying workflow since I know little to none about scales and creating melodies .I love drum machine and been learning a lot about them, been using it as a Meditation tool, making cool noises and relaxing. Occasionally I just like not stressing about accomplishing anything really.

So I am here for help like need alot of help because this Became complicated for me and over my head. I did learn about vco,vcf and etc .but their so much module Brands ,that it became confusing. Suggestions are very welcome please. I have some modular that I own. Which I post with thread here. Maybe this is a good start but don’t know where to go from here.

Looking for easy rhythm making, making Ambient/techno sounds and controling/discovering sound.

I appreciate everybody here taking your time reading my post and I want to thank you and happy making music.
Alex-

Modular I have :

Erica synth Sample drum
Pamela new workout
basimilus iteritas alter
quadratt 1u
intellijel 62hp case

Gear I am using :
Roland mc-101
Behringer td-3