Ok, I've revamped this a bit based on feedback. I didn't have much of a focus before. I was just adding modules that sounded cool and I thought might work well together.

• I removed the kick and Misha. This won't be a drum synth. The Misha looks cool, but on reflection I think it'd be awkward for me to work with.
  • The Big Honking Button is there at my wife's request. It's for fun only.
  • Maths will help with some random utility, such as smoothing out the attack on the West Pest.
  • I added Steppy/Scales/Digitalis to get some quantized random sequencing. Those would likely control the West Pest and then that would be sent into Nautilus as one voice.
  • The other voice would be the Morphaphene and work with Pam's, etc.
  • Removed the MIDI and stereo headphones in favor of more mixers. For MIDI I'll go through the West Pest or just use CV.
  • Data is there mainly because I want some cool visualization as I patch, but it does have some utilities that can come in handy. I won't really be using it for a voice on its own.

Am I missing anything super obvious? A good filter might be nice but I don't know how necessary it would be until I replace the West Pest.

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far! The synth and modular community is great.

With the number of voices planned in this rack, I think your rig would definitely benefit from a mixer (the passive multi is definitely insufficient) and probably a few more utilities and as the saying goes, you never have too many vca's. Your math alone probably won't cut it.
-- Oroboros

Thanks for the feedback! That's a good point about strengthening the mixer/utility game for this. While I was thinking I wouldn't use all the voices all the time it would be better to be more flexible. I can probably sacrifice a few modules (or just use a bigger case, haha). For example, I could hold off on the Data and replace it with something more useful.

This is a sketch of an idea. I have the West Pest currently, but the idea would be to use that to start, and maybe switch to other voices later on.

Otherwise this contains a bunch of modules I find cool. They may or may not gel 100%.