Ive heard of those, definitely a cool idea, but not sure how much I want to dive into coding. I enjoy building the electronics, not sure how I feel about writing code though. I hear c++ is especially hard as well.

Keep in touch, I know a few people in Lansing and Grand Rapids, (synth heads, Not really any DIYers) So im not against a short trip. I just find it hard to phrase a lot if questions in text.

Might have to get a little collective going. I know synthcube has diy builder meetups out in MA.

I just wanted to give a call out. I want to find other people who DIY modules and build circuits around the detroit area.
Not only would it be cool to see who else is doing it in the area, I very much wanna pick brains and trade projects.

Im a decent to good DIYer, but am a complete Newbie to electronics. Im trying to make that jump though. I feel like the best way, would be to reach out to other such people, that maybe are a little ahead of me, and teach me in a more efficient fashion than the internet.

After so much actual music, I feel the need to be in a noise project.
This was a collab I did with another michigan local, Bridal Creeper.
Hes a harsh noise guy and basically demolished my ambient modular tracks for this project.
But also, my video eurorack made the video loop. A Chroma Cauldron Mainbow running through a Kam Klomp dirty mixer.

My best Answer to this is Grone 2 by Maneco Labs. It always just leaves this subtle texture in the background. None of the CV ins and outs seem to act predictably. It always leaves me with the eary background vibe I want though.

Second to that, I would say Moskwa 2 if it counts as opinionated. Such a fun way to make sequences, and havent seen much else like it.