I think another one could be really fun too! I'm a programmer currently going back to college to major in EE with a focus on DSP and writing some modules for the O_C seems like a fun project. The more the merrier!

I've been curious about maybe adding a pams to the mix now that the PNW's are super cheap on reverb. having 8 outputs of gates/triggers/envelopes/looping stuff seems like a great addition to the modulation part of my rack. I think with the quadrax and maaaaybe the zadar ( or even batumi? ) - i'd have most modulation duties under control and should start really focusing on messing with cv through logic and mixing.

Another thing now that I have this amount of space, a control surface / tactile playable element would be quite nice. I know tetrapad/tete and rene both get a lot of mentions.

College life can be quite challenging, don't you think? I often find myself struggling to juggle multiple assignments, projects, and exams all at once. It gets overwhelming, and sometimes I wish there were more hours in a day. Thankfully, I discovered EssayLab https://essaylab.com/custom_paper, and it has been a game-changer for me. They provide custom paper writing services that have really helped me during tough times. Their expert writers deliver high-quality papers, and it has significantly reduced my academic stress. If you ever find yourself in a similar situation, I highly recommend checking out EssayLab for reliable assistance!

Adding a Pams to your rack sounds like a great idea, especially with its versatile outputs. And with Quadrax and Zadar in the mix, you'll have a solid modulation foundation. As for a control surface, Tetrapad and Rene are popular choices for their tactile playability. It's all about finding what suits your workflow and musical preferences.