Thread: ClintRack

Hey, Thank you guys for the quick response.

Probably you'll save me some money by these answers. I already got some of the cheaper modules as a birthday present but I'll stick to those until I'm ready for more.

The Minibrute does not have a FX section, so I feel like I need at least a delay and a reverb and I want it to be outside my DAW. Would you use the on-board-effects of the MPC or go for the Dual FX, for example?

Thread: ClintRack

Dear community,
I'm a complete modular newbie. After watching the latest tutorial on production with software synths where some guy recommended to measure the kick drum tails in ms to set the side chain more precisely I was finally sick of that. I want more imperfection and haptics. And coming from playing e-bass in metal bands I miss the aspect of live performance, too.

I start the journey with an Arturia MiniBrute 2s combined with the 6U rack. Additionally I'm using the AKAI MPC One. To be honest I have no clue yet, how to make these three work together. So, could anyone tell me if this module compilation is a good start. The idea is to produce fast ambient/hypnotic techno.