Thread: Waldorf KB37

Ahh I see what you mean!! I was unclear in what I mean. I want to make a rack on here - Modular Grid - look like a KB37 I have a kb37 I don't want to make an imitation of it.

The sound you hear is that which you are listening for

It has rails already - not sure why I'd need to buy new ones?

Is there a way to make a rack that looks like the KN37? And does anyone know the exact hp of the rack part of the KB37?

Yep I know I don't need a Rubicon to modulate a Rubicon - what I meant was that with the Cyclebox I didn't necessarily need to use another oscillator to FM it and hence my other non Through Zero oscillators would be free for other functions.

I shall look at the Shapeshifter now,

Thanks for the reply,

David

Hi,

I'm looking to get a Through Zero Oscillator (actually I think I need three for the thing I have in mind). Have seen demo's on YouTube for the Zeroscillator and while it is amazing it is just too much money. I'm in Eurorack Format and I've been looking at the Cyclebox and Rubicon. Are there any others that I should be looking at? What do people think of the Cyclebox and Rubicon? My understanding is that the Cyclebox would FM itself internally which would free my other oscillators for other things which would be good. I'm mainly thinking of bell-like sounds for the thing I have in mind. But with both of these options there would obviously be many other applications.

David