I got it working, the sysex from the novation with the erica sequencer midi going thru it will only work if the tx81z is set to receive on midi ch1, doesn't seem to work with any other channel.

Hi, I've tried running the midi out from erica black sequencer to a yamaha tx81z which works fine, I recently got a novation zero sl mkii to control the tx81z via sysex, the midi signal is getting to the tx via the novation fine but the sysex won't work, this setup works great if the midi is coming form my daw, is the midi differnet? I assumed the sysex was coming from the novation so it wouldn't matter where the midi was coming from but it obviously does, any ideas??

I've had 19" 3u rails racked before, just need to see if it there's anything to make it other way.

Does anyone know of a way to mount 19" rack gear into a eurorack case. I have a doepefer monsterbase and was trying to stick a moog slim phatty into it. A vertical bracket that screws into the top and bottom of the eurorack rail with screw holes for 19" rack gear, may not have the depth in the case but wondering if there's a solution.