I'm completely new to this and have no idea how to post this rack to muffwigglers, where I hope to get some tips. Maybe I can get tips here???

Anyways, I own a Mother 32 and have a case and 4ms power on the way. I'm pretty set on the bottom row of modules (some are already on the way). I have money right now for one more module and I was hoping someone could help me choose one from the top row or maybe a different one altogether, to help expand the immediate modulation or sonic capabilities of the rack.

My goal with this case (and moving forward) is to create sequenced, pop-style(The Knife, BoC, Caribou) melodies. I love the sound of the moog model D and will eventually be grabbing at least one more AHJ VCO and whatever else I might need to capture that sound. I also want it to be more interesting than standard subtractive synthesis (which I'm quite comfortable with). I love going down the rabbit hole and ending up nowhere even close to where I intended.

I also have an MS20 (full size kit that I'm hoping to switch out for the module version as soon as I can find one), a bunch of foogers, an sq-1 and a drm1 MK3 that I will be integrating with the case.

Any suggestions are totally welcome.