ModularGrid Rack

Hello all, and thank you for looking! I'm planning on expanding, and have a couple modules I'm planning on getting (I enjoy making meditative experimental/ambient, but also would like the ability to make complex rhythms/modulations), but am very stuck after that:

Decided on:

Clouds: Sample manipulation is very appealing to me, and I want to play with it past the "instant ambient" settings.
Ears: Plan on using this in conjunction with my Korg SQ-1 and other external gear.

After that, my mind races a few different ways:

LFO: The Batumi seems really excellent for an interesting modulation source, but the price makes it to where I am not 100%.

Maths/Rampage: Rampage looks really appealing, but everyone screams GET MATHS so much that it has affected me.

Phonogene: This module looks SO COOL. On the other hand, it's a lot of $$$ for cool.

VCA's: I have heard great things about both Blinds/Veils, but I'm not 100% confident of which one would be more beneficial in my small rig, especially going forward.

VCO's: I'm kind of set on an Erica Wavetable VCO/ Mutable Braids. The amount of versatility just seems to great. The Pico VCO is also a contender.

Filter: I haven't thought too much about this, but I do like the sound of the Manhattan Analog ma35.

So essentially: what would provide me with the most fun going forward? I plan on this building and acquiring many of these modules, but don't feel like making the mistake of "oh I bought this awesome module, but I can't use it without more voices/modulation/whatever."