Just a reminder about the MicroFreak: It has a CV and Gate output as well as clock in and output. So you can clock it from your modular rig but you can't sequence it. I eventually got rid of mine because of this so just wanted to highlight it.

As general feedback I would say that your rack looks like the rack of someone that has done research about modular but has no experience actually using one. I know that might sound a bit harsh but I also think it's perfectly natural. The thing about modular is that (especially among beginners), there's always this drive to try to maximize "functions per HP" and try to squeeze as many functions as possible out of your modular. In theory, this makes sense since modules are expensive but in practice, it leads to frustration and an unusable system. Planning a rack is a useful exercise to do, myself I have a couple of racks here on MG where I just play around with different ideas. I'm not gonna tell you to look into module X, Y or Z but rather: Buy the least amount of modules you can start with then figure out what you're missing or what's frustrating you about your current setup, then try to solve that problem. It can definitely be worth having fewer modules if the ones you get fits you better and makes your system more fun/easier to use.

I've never seen anyone that's been able to plan a full system without actually using it and I don't think this system is any exception to that rule. I think your system is very unbalanced and probably not very ergonomic but the best way for you to know how to balance your system is to start small and slow. The only thing that I know for sure is that your modular system will never turn out the way you plan it to.