The Doepfer A-141-2 is a good exemple of VCADSR.
A cool trick to do with a sequencer and a quantizer is to feed a 8 or 16 step sequence in the quantizer, select a scale in it that fit your original sequence, then transpose that sequence in semitons (directly from the sequencer or from another keyboard/midi track). Quantizer will maintain the "off" note in the selected scale so you will end with a very musical result.
Intellijel µscale, Penrose Quantizer are good option since you can program the scale you want on the little "Keyboard" panel

ok! kind of hard to tell for anybody else but...
If you want new type of sounds you can try some mutable instrument modules, Rings is my favorite!
You can also add some more modulation sources for weird sounds and traditional ones. The Batumi is a dope quad LFO with multiple options but it's just an exemple.
What i really like for conventional "instruments like" sounds is voltage controlled ADSR so i can vary one parameter with a random source and the decay with the keyboard tracking while triggering a short white noise with the "end of release". all that give a "alive" feeling to my sounds.
I also see you don't have sequencers or quantizers which are really usefull even if you play your sequences from computer or external "main" sequencer

Yo!

Depending on what style of music you make, there's a whole bunch of usefull modules out there!

Tell us more!