I use a mackie 1202VLZ4. Straight from my modular to the channel inputs using a 3.5mm to 1/4" hosa cable. works perfectly, and I have never had any issues with levels.

I am new to the morphagene and still have a lot to learn, so take everything I say with a grain of salt. I have both clouds and morphagene, and love them both for very different reasons. So far, the way that I see it is for interesting live manipulation that doesn't require much work, clouds is superior. For intricate sample based sound design, morphagene wins by a landslide. The workflow that morphagene thrives in is recording audio, then manipulating it, whereas clouds wins as a live granular effect. That being said, I honestly find clouds kind of boring because there is not that much that it can do (however what it does it does very well and it sounds great), where morphagene is an endless pit of possibilities where every day you can discover something new and amazing. Just my two cents!

Great idea thanks! I've decided to swap out the chronoblob for an ultra random analog

I think that my future plans have more or less settled around this rack. So far I have about half of these modules and I am looking to expand over the next few months. Before I do I wanted to post here to get some feedback. Do you see any obvious holes that I am missing? I will probably eventually move the Mother 32 out but I really do love the filter and I like having everything all together.

You say you are looking for lots of sequencing options yet I don't see a sequencer? Are you using a monome grid to sequence? Right now, that A151 isn't doing you much good. For that you will need multiple sequencer channels to switch between. You could send two different random voltage outs from Pam's into the disting to quantize them, then into the A151, but I think you would benefit from a dedicated sequencer like the voltage block or metropolis. Also, where are your LFOs? SurePam's has LFOs but they are clocked and not all that fun to mess around with. I would get a Batumi, or swap out the Dual ADSR for a Maths which has looping envelopes. Next, my suggestion would be to add more filter options. I think you will get bored of only having the A-105. Maybe a less conventional filter with lots of options like Belgrad. Other than that this seems like a good start. However, what I really recommend is to take it slow and add modules as you see fit. If you went out and bought all these modules chances are half of them won't do what you had in mind. Take it slow, but most importantly, have fun!

got a few modules from @cultureicon . great seller !