Thread: Pedalgrid

It's the least I can do for now! Keep in mind that there are some parts of the uploading process that are still based on the module uploading M.O. Minor stuff though. Just checked, the snap grid is indeed off but it keeps on throwing some stuff out of the board when I refresh. Additionally, some of the background options are not Unicorn only, but they don't seem to work anyway.

Keep up the good work!

Thread: Pedalgrid

Hi,

it's great so far. Thanks for adding this! Unfortunately it seems adding one pedal creates a serious issue to all other pedals, as if you can't really place it wherever you want on the pedal board. If it's the first pedal there you have free movement, as soon as there is another pedal on the board the movement of the pedal becomes quantized and it's very difficult as it forces you to place some pedals half-on and half-off the board.

Still, it's a great idea and I'm hoping it will enhance your (paying) user base!

PP

Actually it's been a big pain for me, having to edit different modules because the uploader doesn't get how the tag system works. I just had to edit a new oscillator which includes an internal quantizing option because the manufacturer/uploader tagged it as "Quantizer" amongst other things.

Is it that difficult to understand that the tagging system is here to help finding modules based on their features and not to promote the features of a module? The question people should be asking themselves when uploading is "Can I use this as a [feature]?" not "Does the module contain a [feature]?". Sheesh.

Can we add a question above the tag area when a new module is created, or a message that prompts people not to over-do the tags? It's irritating.

Sorry for apparently necroing this thread but I'd like to chyme in now that the brilliant panel swap option has been applied. I've been meaning to ask: is there a way we (as users) can start merging modules? Most of the times the different versions available only have panel/design as the main difference whereas all other characteristics remain intact (or should be equivalent).

I wouldn't mind helping reduce the clutter by merging some modules in one and being able to change the panel (as is already available).

Thanks

Just wanted to second this notion. I visit MG through the mobile a lot and I need to apply ninja skills to avoid moving a module (thank goo I don't have sausage fingers!). :) So yeah, if/when this is an option that will be great.

When creating a new rack it would be very practical to be able to input the power qualifications of your case (as an optional requirement) so power warnings are particular to your current setup, when modules exceed your case's power possibilities.

I've been having the same project on hold until I get my Batumi. Been in the planner since forever! 1hp is ideal. Colour me intersted, especially for the panel.

Yes, please do make whatever you like for yourself, and enjoy the great sounds Ben made, and don't present it as though you're offering a module with his sounds - pretty simple, really.
-- jicamasalad

MG is not a shop. Even more so it's not DSC's or Ninstrument's shop. So if you educate yourself as to what is available for purchase through MG the mistake is obviously on you.