sellig a bunch of my euroracks - thanks

ish just real up in here. Dayum.

and now I ordered an 1U and a 3U! 

Makes sense, thanks :)

I removed the draw for these modules as they're actually generating power not using it, got a bit confused when I suddenly had 5000mA more of +12V draw in my system when adding two of these ;)

Fwoarrrrrr!

When I saw this module on the AS website today I almost spilled my drink.

The absolute epitome of analogue sequencers now in Eurorack format - party time, excellent!

Black and White options will be available - white units are now ready for shipping, but apparently, the black panel option will be the standard.

This image is actually in the public domain.  Just do a search for CP1919.  It can easily be printed on metal.

Unfortunately, the panel is not for sale. 

It was a legacy of Deborah ;)

is it purchasable?

sweet jesus!!!

yeah! very nice! AND a reversed one black with white waves!

Want!

Hi. I am planning to build a quad Toppo 281 and was wondering where you got this panel? Thanks!

Amaturishly made seven banana to 3.5mm mult with ground banana jack to Serge power supply.

oh hey, my photo got used for something

i feel important :P

Got plenty of them... So handy !!!

Thread: L-1 Tube VCA

Tube VCA arrived today, just spent the last 45 minute breaking the surface with it. Absolutely loving this thing. Sounds to my ears exactly how a tube should for the amplification, plenty of sweet spots, and moments where it all just breaks apart to pieces. Compared to the Metasonix and Trogotronic stuff I've owned/played with in the past, which never got "hot" enough to my ears, or was too hard to dial in what I wanted, this thing cuts right to the point.

The dirty mode is a bit less impressive than I imagined, but also a bit redundant since the clean mode can easily be cranked into dirty destruction. Even at the lowest settings for the feedback knob, there is still some "leak" if the switch is engaged... and I see zero reason to ever disengage it. Even with minimal settings, it adds just a bit of delicious hum feeding back into the circuit making it come alive.

Definitely helps add some color, warmth, and harmonics to my digital oscillators. Like peanut butter and jelly. Dig it.

And just FYI: a while back I abandoned this idea and sold my 'spare' MOTM-300. :-(

I agree on the FM2 option, and yeah, some kind of pulse width starting-point control does open it out a bit.

Thanks. :-)

I was pondering making the PWM and FM1 knobs smaller yet and having them side by side and then putting the waveform selector above them and below the Coarse pot. (Coarse pot would be a 120 turn one and the Fine control eliminated) Then I could put the FM2 jack back in (with no pot) but, I honestly almost never use 2 FM inputs on my 300's and I don't want to make the panel any more crowded than it is.

Also, if I can find the right kind of switch for the waveform selector I'll be able to add a couple different pulse shapes instead of just square . . maybe 25% and 75% at least?

Ha ha! None at all. Loving the idea of putting the waveshape selector in there to save space.

Thanks Dom! This is what I'm going to do with the MOTM-300 I selfishly refused to sell to you! :-(   No hard feelings? ;-)

nice idea - like it!

I'd be interested to know more about this!

This module sounds fantastic and is bulit solid. Well done sir. 

Thread: Acidlab MS2

Anyone know how this compares to the English Tear from Harvestman?

To my ear it doesn't really sound like the Oberheim SEM filter, but you can get great acid 303-like lines out of it!

Kits are finally available! :)

http://shop.hexinverter.net/product.php?id_product=72

Want now- soon?

@Solitud: I do ship DIY products direct to Europe from my webshop, yes :) I won't be distributing my DIY products from anywhere else though, as I would have to raise the prices substantially in order to wholesale stuff to retailers.@FSK1138: <$280 for a full 42HP eurorack kit (including panel). Not sure on PCB/panel prices yet; still waiting on some numbers before anything is official! :)

any idea on price ?

Looks great! Will these ever be available in Europe?

Circuit discussion on Muffs

http://www.muffwiggler.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1314433

I've got it. It adds a very smooth harmonics up to aggressive cutting saturation.

Love it.

This looks suspiciously like the Turing Machine Random Sequencer by Tom Whitwell, doesnt it?

Also, I changed the image back to the illustration that was used previously.

It is 14hp.

Can someone who owns this module confirm the width? It's stated 12HP by Cwejman but looks more like 14HP.

does exactly what its supposed to and a bit more. you can patch a compressor with the envelope using the ratio/threshold controls and a vca that can bias beyond unity gain! 

The Squarewave is hours of fun

many prefer the morphing terrarium for the smooth interpolation, I like this one better because of the detune feature and the fact that it can interpolate as well, but between two different waves of your selection!

Also the resolution on this one is amazing. really clear and precise even in the highest registers.

imho the most versatile adsr on the market. 

Just get separate outputs extension or make it.

The analog part, the idea and the price for DIY kit is outstanding. This module tracks up to 8 octaves even in polphonic mode and has a great potential.

SWEET

Back on the subject of size, I measured my Micromac -R and it happens to be exactly 28'95 centimeters wide, which translates to 11,397638 inches. Given that 1 hp is 0,20 inches, that makes a total of 56,998 hp (in practical terms, 57hp). 

It must be due to most modules being shorter by a fraction of a millimeter that I got an extra 1hp in my rack! ;)

I keep some pictures showing a ruler and the micromac if further proof is necessary...

Here's an overview: http://20objects.com/ardcore/

Looks like it is $250

is this the same as snazzy fx ardcore .  does anyone know the price of this unit ?

To be honest, I think this won't even fit in 1U. I think it is meant to be mounted on the outside of a case. I tried to remove it, but the site wouldn't let me.