Just released a split with my long-time friend Versioning from Ohio, check it out here.

https://temporarymountain.bandcamp.com/album/split

Versioning has a multi-"desktop synth" setup, including a Neutron and the Teenage Engineering modular.

Both my tracks were made with the following rack, track 1 leaning on Squid Salmple for live looping goodness, track 2 using Rings for feedback. Hope you all enjoy!

ModularGrid Rack

Yeah, man! Gnarly Times A is the winner here! I don't know if you had Ukraine in mind when working on this, but it was very evocative of a wartorn landscape to me. Kind of an early industrial vibe too, which I love. Also, shout out to your Ohio friend. I'm always happy to hear from an Ohioan. :)
I don't know if you have tried out the Doepfer spring reverb (or the Intellijel). I bet you would get a lot of use out of the feedback path in one of those. I kept thinking I was hearing just a little bit of spring in your tracks. Good work! Thanks for sharing (and for the support on my recent track).

I like Gnarly Times A a lot too @farkas, learning to do live looping with the Squid Salmple has been nice!! No spring reverb on these track, I do have the Doepfer one but I kept getting weird interference... I'd like to try the Intellijel one since it lets you wire up the tank outside of the rack... matter of fact I should pop on over to Control and see if they restocked it 😆