Hi,
I know that it depends a lot on each person's tastes, more aggressive, liquid, soft... it happens like with filters, but I am thinking of incorporating a Wavefolder/Waveshaper into my case and I would like to know your recommendations and opinions.
My idea is not to invest much in this module at the moment.
At the moment I am considering these options:
Fold6, Ultrafold, NE Pura Ruina
But I'm open to other suggestions, of course.
Thank you.

I've enjoyed having MI Warps in my rack. I don't always use a wavefolder so it's been nice to have the other algorithms available instead. the frequency shifter and delay that are included in the Parasites firmware are especially good.
Let us know what you decide!

I have long used Synchrodyne, a module with very beautiful and deep wavefolder qualities, it can also jostle very hard in aggressiveness. But it is also an experimental tool that far exceeds the wavefolder function... we do not always know how far it will take you :)) Recently I have completed my palette with Fold 6, a wavefolder very focused on its function: intelligently designed, very progressive, powerful and warm. I definitely recommend it. https://www.modulargrid.net/e/joranalogue-audio-design-fold-6

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

I have the Fold6 and really like it. I've also considered getting the Intellijel Bifold.