Hey, I've been working on my setup for a while, and would love some advice.

This is my setup, it works alongside an Elektron Digitakt and my interface/Ableton. Sequencing, some triggers/gates and clocks come from Digitakt via CVOCD. Goal of the rack is to be able for sound design (both from scratch and processing external audio), genres are house, techno, dubstep, drumnbass, so all beat based, heavy bass and non-generative. everything gets mostly arranged in digitakt/ableton, so only need 1 voice at a time. which also makes me think that since its really just 1 voice i have enough modulation, envelopes, etc already, but maybe more mixers?

would love some advice on the rack. not sold on all of this, but ive been building in piefew and am very happy with what ive got so far. the bottom 2 rows are mostly audio and the top row is mostly the modulation.

im pretty much set with the audio stuff in there (brenso, angle grinder, 100grit, miamsa, altar, rabbit hole, belgrad) and some modulation (falistri, pams, zadar) but open to any suggestions! some other things i have my eye on: xaoc's Leibniz system, compressor/expander, envelope follower at least, and other than that not really sure. would love to hear suggestions on any additional audio processing that could be good, or if things look reptitive!

lmk what you think!

a matrix mixer is always useful, especially for extending modulation - copies of 4 modulation sources in gets 4 related, but more complex modulation signals out... doepfer for ergonomics and economics! although once you have one, you'll probably want a second one... they are so useful

the nin expander for zadar is also potentially useful...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

the nin expander for zadar is also potentially useful...
-- JimHowell1970

I confirm that, and more :)

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

Thank you, both ! Nin + matrix mixer are great additions.