hello everyone. After selling my last system a couple of years ago i wanted to get back into synthesis. this is my new rack. ModularGrid Rack
I am making generative ambient stuff and also do some sampling into a 404. i only make music at home for fun so i do not plan on taking this out of my house.
I put the moog mother 32 in the case because i cannot stand blank space. i plan on removing it at some point and putting modules in its place.
These are the things i am thinking about putting in:
Plaits clone or another oscillator
some cv mixer
zadar eg
morphagene
another filter
sum diff module
frap 321 utility
Any advice is welcome. Thank you.

If you want a bunch of other stuff in there and are considering a 321, you might also look at a small dual LPG like the Takaab or Meng Qi ones. I have both. I particularly recommend the Takaab one for the mode switches and how ungodly cheap it is, but the Meng Qi one is popular and sounds great. I use them with a 321 for some control and it's a great dual LPG setup for cheap that can open up some new signal paths for your modules with a specific character you can't get from the 130-8.

Also, instead of an oscillator (or alongside it), I might recommend a humble noise source. In combination with the LPG/VCA and the Wogglebug audio sources you could get some great percussion going in a small space with stuff you already have. The Verbos Noise & Filter is a unique device for this purpose - you could use the filter bank with the noise or any other sound source.

Each of the modules or types of modules you listed could contribute to your objective. To produce 'generative ambient stuff' I would also suggest Sloths and/or Diode Chaos. That said, Zadar+Nin and Morphagene would be my priority. I must say that they have today established themselves at the center of my setup when it comes to generative and ambient music, and in many other styles...

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).