I have had a first go at creating a Krell patch with MI Plaits, Maths and the 2HP RND, plus a few other bits and bobs.

I continue to be interested in the Buchla format and was very surprised to learn that much of the 200e series is digital. Learning how the 25e Buchla oscillator works made me take a closer look at my Plaits module and I have come back to it with increased respect and a desire to see what I can coax out of it. It's not like a Buchla module, I realise that, but I am finding that the more I learn about Don Buchla's work and designs, the more I learn about synthesis and patching in general. I have also been watching Todd Barton's videos over at his Patreon site. This is a great resource, especially if you are new to modular like myself.

Hope you enjoy my video. If you do happen to like it, please can you click the 'thumbs up'. It makes me so happy! :)

Hi ModLifeCrisis,

Nice track and Plaits is indeed an interesting module, I use it most of the times as well, there is always a nice (unexpected) sound coming out of it.

Thank you very much for sharing this and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Nice patch!

Many thanks for the above comments. In another forum someone has said I shouldn't be using a sequencer for a true Krell patch, which is probably true. I need to go back to Todd Barton's video tutorial and study it.

This version has interresting patch notes. A lot of information in this muff thread.

This version has interresting patch notes. A lot of information in this muff thread.

-- defragmenteur

Wow, that's great! So is the thread. Thanks so much for pointing them out to me. Back to the drawing board!