Probably don't remember this:
ModularGrid Rack
I would like to move the effect module Stasis Leak in another old Doepfer LC3 1 row case with somethings else (other effects and a module drum). I was thinking of filling those 6 hp with a simple oscillator to mix with the Complex, (I can recover another 2 hp moving ENVF to the third row because for now I haven't used yet - with volca beats?).
Do you think this is a good idea? Are there better ways to fill that possible space?
I control this rack with a keystep pro.

Hi, I moved stasis leak on another rack of effects, granular synth, utilities ecc that I'll build.
https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/image/1554719.jpg
With 4 hp I covered with Links that I use to control stages in adsr and quadrax which modulate respectively vco and vcf.
With the last 2 hp I think to add another tuner to regulate also the second vco of complex. In mixer usually I add also the vco of werkstatt.
What do you think of the idea on the two hp?
Thanks
FB

a blank panel

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

:(

hahahaha

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities