The HP information is included in the info of each module. It's probably the only value that you cannot escape using when adding a new module.

You can see it underneath the blah blah included in most modules. It's located below the power info (if available), as a tag.

Additionaly, it is included when looking at the modules using the Module Finder.

Last, but not least, you can find it when using the Popover option and while you hover your mouse over a module.
-- ParanormalPatroler

Oh it's as a tag, saw it. Always thought it is written altogether with the current and module depth values. Big thanks!

Not sure what you mean by #1. You want the total HP of the modules? It's on the Data Sheet link underneath your rack.

No, I meant when you click inside to see the details page of a module there is no where showing its hp value. I know it can be seen when you search or seeing the data sheet but it makes no sense not seeing it inside the details page.

Is it possible to:
1. add the hp value showing in the details of each module
2. when selling modules the location options are a bit limited, at least there is only Japan for Asia. I believe there are also other sellers what to sell modules from other Asian countries.
3. There might have some modules that have capability to switch power supply between +12V and +5V which gives different mA values (such as Qubit Nebulae v2) it can be shown in the details of the modules.
Cheers!