New clue: it’s analog.

A wee bit harder to chew than the two latest tracks that I posted. Some dissonance, a bit off beat in places and "creatively" mixed.

I hope you like it anyway! I do. But all comments, positive or negative, are highly appreciated.

The generated melody comes from my 0-coast, the hand chased melody comes from my Minilogue, the background ambience and the plucky bell sound comes from Rings (of course ).

But who's the drummer? The first correct answer will be rewarded with a pineapple owl.

pineapple owl

thats a great little tune. i particularly enjoyed the pads and chord sequence. how did you produce the pads?
-- joncharliefeathers
Thanks!

The pads was added after the track was recorded. I felt it needed something extra. Korg Minilogue is the culprit.

Fantastic!

Yum, that module looks sweet.

Here's a video for instigted squin:

Thanks!

Disting MK4. It sends trigs each time the note changes which I really like.

When I decided to get into eurorack I fantasised about quantizers. The idea that you can use CV signals not "meant" for melody to create melody really spurred me.

The melodic, plucking sound that's part of the beat was created by mixing two function generators and putting the resulting signal through a quantizer before it went on to Rings. All the melodies are combinations of a sequenced line and a random CV.

Do tell me what you think! Praise or criticism, equally appreciated.

Thanks!

Very melodic and uncharacteristically long for something little old me has been involved in. Mucky beat. Like floating down a river of mud or baking cupcakes with too much batter in the tray.

Praise or blame, kind or rough, any comment will be cherished.