i'm not an expert either, BUT looking at your system, you have a duophonic with 2 analogue VCOs...
-- bubblefunk

My friend, it seems like you are a eurorack master and literally one of THE MOST experienced persons on the field! Words can't describe how much I appreciate your effort into explaining EVERYTHING in detail and giving me a better understanding as to what is best for a system, how to save money and most importantly, providing a deep coverage on the technical side of things. Believe me, your explanation will be my bible into designing my next one.

Maybe you are right about the moog sound, I am a bit obsessed with it and in that case I overdone it! I'll edit this one and will be definitely removing the ladder filter. Checking the videos now and will get back to you.

Thanks A TON!!!

Hello everyone!

So I've built this one yesterday and I would greatly appreciate your opinion as I have little knowledge about the functionalities and possibilities of eurorack systems. I really want to include a Maths too so please let me know whether some modules can be changed.

Thanks in advance!

ModularGrid Rack