Hey there,
in short and dirty =) You need to try your case practically and see/feel how it functions together as an ensemble.
Sacguy71's suggestion to trial within VCV Rack software I +1.

Marbles goes GREAT with the BIA but as well features the x path for CV modulation linked to the t path triggers...super versatile...look into rebuilds to save on space within your case.

I am not 100% bought in to the 4 channel VCA to perform both mixing and gating duties...maybe Maths could play a role here too...you will see when experimenting in VCV.

Hey mate, your year long research and digital noodling led you to this - GREAT =)
A few thoughts:
FM synthesis and the Castle are an incredible combination. Only the modulation possibility of the four operators is already a mind blow.
Cool as well that you build your own case to start with - for me the case is one of the main investments but while it is required right at the start, it might require completely different things after a while and during your modular development. I for my part started with a 60hp Moog case to compliment my mother32, then moved to a Performance 104HP case, then to a second one then a Make Noise Skiff and finally to Doepfers Monsters. What I want to say is, it took me the hard way but in hindsight I wish I would not have aimed to perfectly fill the case while ever evolving. Great to see your approach here!
If you use the Es3 and linked Ableton CV Tools you have a gazillion source of modulation potential there and you could integrate via ES3 or even think about the ES9...
Mults...I see your point and based on your current idea and set up (quad VCA, LFO, Envelope) it might not be necessary...but then Batumi should stay =) one of my first modules and a stay from day one - so much potential and so many possibilities of usage.
While I am on the quad thing...Zadar...I find myself using it rather as a envelope for Filter modulation than VCA gating...for that I prefer more tweakable and classical AD (for sequencer based triggering) or ADSR (for keyboard based triggering). What I try to say, Zadar is amazing and deep and unique however (for me...) works best in combination with a classical AD/ADSR option...
On the filter side and considering space...maybe Endorphin.es Squawk Dirty...stereo with a VCA!! and a High Pass Filter on board! 8 digital filter emulations. Worth a look...
Regarding the Bloom...soo many alternatives and yet unique and linked to personal preference...have a look into Euclidian Rhythms, Melodicer, Tuesday, Ornament & Crimes or Turing Machines
Complimenting the CV Tools I just say, maybe look into Make Noise Function as a Maths alternative (half the space with both EOR and EOC outputs AND a freeze option!)
When you say does not feel right - what you mean? Maybe an integration of your guitar would do the trick? Like that you would be able to jam out together with the machine... For that you would need an interface given by e.g. Intellijel + 1U Pedal or 1U i/o and maybe think about effects (or you want to do all that in Ableton?

If you like the Make Noise formfactor and want to combine with 1U modules, have a look into the Intellijel Performance Case 7U. If you combine with their 1U modules you would have an incredible package as alternative to the MN one (which is awesome in its own way).
What you are looking for is "generative music". Go have a search on that term in your video library of choice...
My personal and straight to the point approach here is Intellijel Plog combined with trigger sources, random CV and/or slowly evolving lfos. In order to make that "interesting" you might want to look into VCAs combined with sequential switches (e.g. the A-151 from Doepfer).
Have a look as well into the Krell Patch construction, "hidden" in the 0-coast manual from Make Noise.
Lastly you need a bad-ass reverb to make it shine or shimmer or walhalla or whatever verbing =)

Hey Mate,
you clearly have a preference for Noise Engineering - fantastic gritty sound and amazing modular concept behind their design! Congrats on that clarity of yours.
If the above is correct, why you prefer ErbeVerb over the Desmodus Versio?
Why double BIA?
Why double MD?
Why double MSCL?

Looking at all your voices, you might need sub mixers.
Lastly I love your choice on Numeric AND Zularic Repetitor - they together with the BIA are a blow away.

Hey mate,
you got yourself a nice little case set up there!
My feedback is based on the assumption that size is like you indicate above!
Pro:
I see a good balance between key elements of modular - VCAs, Utilities, Sequencers.

Con:
Too much space consumed where alternatives are available:
- Replace Rainmaker with Mimeophon
- Use the A-111-6 instead of the A-111-5
- Maybe consider getting rid of Data but if its a must for you take a smaller footprint like the O Tool from Dave Jones

Additions:
you need LFOs, Attenuverters, a decent mixer (the Intellijel Unity Mixers are not enough), consider the Intellijel MixUp...these you can even chain and have several in a row that can grow together with your case.

In summary I think you build that case with a purpose, which is great! I think it is a great starting point.

Keep on digging!

Roger That!

-> kel_ & jletra
ok ok I'll give you the aesthetics part...it adds as well to the motivational and satisfaction part to simply look at your case(s) as pieces of art and be "proud" of the collection =)

Hi Jorge...
you are a bass player, my first question would be, perspectival, how you would want to use the case - compliment the bass, integrate it, parallel it...you get my point I guess. Based on that you need different "advises" or directions.
I cannot agree to what Luigia enough...your "sexy module" choices consequently require a hell of modulation, additionally counting on voices you plan, you would need an extensive mixer, which would take a proper amount of space - or you want to go external here?
I hope you get the point that based on your choices there are consequences and especially modular is a great example of that =)

Answering your question of what utilities as well leads to counter questions: what is your ultimate goal? I do not see filters btw...
Usually utilities are following the main choices and compliment them...

OK, let me make it simple and tell you according to my humble experience what would be the steps I would follow, if I started all over again:
- Get clear what modular delivers to you and your journey. How would it compliment? How would it enhance or add
- Never let case size, style, color drive your decisions. At least not at the beginning of your journey
- Most videos, reviews out there are based on a single module and seen or experienced in isolation > take your selection/choice into consideration when choosing modules as they will work together in YOUR context
- Try to build building blocks of modules, instead of randomly buy "stuff" that does not compliment each others
For example, the Make Noise Shared System is an incredible example of building blocks being MUCH more than the sum of its pieces by complimenting each other module and PERFECTLY working together.
For example the Instruo Cs-l alone would require multiple triggers, envelopes, LFOs, sequencers input...in short "modulation (as Gulia already said...) > you would need to decide if the Cs-l is your goto choice and consequently go for complimenting modules to support your choice.
For example the Lubadh has at countless CV modulation possibilities, same choice and consequence as above: if Lubadh is your goto module, research what compliments it...

Its actually not easy to explain with words but I hope you see that the magic in Modular is the endless depth of choices and consequences and the key word is complimenting modulation!

OK, I took off a bit - sorry!
Coming back to earth: As I see it, you need
- ins/outs for your bass
- outs to the outside world
- more VCAs (mainly for modulation but as well for different sound characteristics)
- a multiplication of Maths functions (yes its THE swiss army knife but when Maths modulates Cs-l you need more for other modules...and yes you have disting Ex4)
- Not sure where you want your journey to go...but there is so much more...mults, logic, envelope followers ESPECIALLY to use together with your bass!

Some general observations on top of utilities:
- a least a sequencer to bring movement
- Filters?

Soo much to say but all linked to your choice(s), its a quest. Looking forward to hearing back from you!