Thanks, yes ill go with the link for now and carefully use the mixer on my audio interface to make sure i stay within levels

Thanks GarfieldModular, but I am even more confused now.... so what you are saying is that the erica synth link module wont work ? here is the description of the module functionality from their website :

LINK is the module that bridges eurorack to destop mixers — it has 5 sections that attenuate eurorack signals to line level signals and send them to 6,3mm jacks for quality connection to the mixer.

So basically I can plug in hot signals from the eurorack and the link will attenuate it enough to be then plugged into my audio interface, but according to you that`s not the case ?

Thanks for the detailed answer Lugia :) for some reasons I thought I could plug in hot line directly into my presonus dc coupled interface. It looks like I could simply use the inexpensive link from erica synth to plug directly into my daw

yes sorry I am confused too :(
so I already have a Presonus 18|10 which I believed is dc coupled.
I am putting together ( first eurorack) a list of modules that I will be needed,
what I am trying to accomplished is to take multiple audio signal output from some of the modules and record it on my DAW
I was wondering if a quad vca could accomplish that.

no one knows ? jus want to know if I can use a quad vca like the mutable veil to output multiple track to my presonus soundcard to daw, thanks !

hello, I am new to eurorack and I am trying to figure out how to be able to record multiple audio voices to my DAW (multitracking) at the same time (at least 4 separates) I have a presonus studio 1810 which I believe is dc coupled. will a quad vca do the trick ? I can mix using the audio interface and daw
Thanks in advance :)