Thanks, i'll have it mounted in my case tomorrow.
I got a Maths, Doepfer dual LFO & Eventide Misha waiting.

I haven't that inspired since a long time. The Taiga has a wonderfull inate tone!

I recently bought a Taiga (B-stock) at a great price and have been enjoying it immensely. The sound quality is fantastic! However, after spending some time with it, I've realized that it could benefit from being integrated into a eurorack setup where I have access to a variety of modulation sources.

I've noticed that it lacks an attenuator on the main LFO, and the FM doesn't go beyond audio rate. I think these issues could be addressed by incorporating it into my eurorack system.

I'm considering mounting the Taiga into my eurorack, but I'm a bit hesitant about unscrewing the panels and unsure about what I might be getting into. Has anyone here had experience with integrating the Taiga into a eurorack system? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Hi everyone!

I'm in the process of crafting a modular setup using the Cre8audio Niftykeyz and would greatly appreciate your insights. My aim is to create a system that's user-friendly and seamlessly integrates with my DAW. Here's what I'm envisioning:

Primary Goal:

Merging the Buchla-style complex oscillator sounds with the iconic Roland Jupiter/SH5 timbres.
Emphasis on cross-modulation capabilities.
Multitimbral usage for diverse soundscapes.
Current Setup:

Case: Cre8audio Niftykeyz
Oscillator 1: Studio Electronics Tonestar 8106 (emulating Juno/Jupiter sounds)
Oscillator 2: Tiptop Audio 258t (Buchla-esque oscillator, great for cross-mod)
Envelope Generator: Intellijel Dual ADSR (chosen for its compactness and snappy response)
Filter: G-Storm Electro SH5-VCF (aiming for that rich, late '70s Roland vibe)
Additional Module: Studio Electronics SE88 (love the CS80 filter and FM options)
Modulation: Ladik LFO (because one can never have too many LFOs)
Mixer: Doepfer 138

I'm looking for your expertise to validate if this setup aligns well with my goals. Are there any glaring omissions or potential mismatches in this configuration? Your suggestions and advice would be invaluable!

ps
I posted this question on modwiggler as well but couldn't get any feedback