Awesome, great feedback, and definitely the kinds of things it would have taken me a while to realize. As for the 2nd rack, yeah... I knew it was an ambitious goal. I later found an isolated Prodigy oscillator clone, and really the point of that rack was to have a variety of oscillators and filters that would allow me to mix and match the Moog, Roland, Sequential and Korg analog mono sounds as a basis, then extend from there. It's a pie in the sky anyway, since I don't have $3500 sitting around to actually build it at the moment.

Hi All - I'm a noob to modular, and trying to wrap my head around some basic builds. Here are the 2 I'd love a few other experienced eyes on, to see if I'm missing anything obvious or doing something stupid.

My overall setup is tons of hardware and software, a variety of semi-modulars (MS20, Boog, Dark Energy mk1), and controllers MPC One and Beatstep Pro.

First build is a simple Boland Sys100: ModularGrid Rack

Second build was a first attempt at trying to approach U-he's Diva in a modular, but with a Prodigy voice and a few twists:

Thoughts? Any major mistakes going on here?

ModularGrid Rack