https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_2236002.jpg
** How do I post a rack?

copy and paste the url

Okay, so I've started smallish (84hp rack) ... I can't seem to find the Mantis in stock anywhere, so I just got a HE Kit... sorry

no need to apologize... waiting is difficult...

It seems like the Arbhar can take audio levels for recording?

yeah most of this type of module do - output will usually be at modular level though - so much higher

However I would like to include some guitar pedals as sends/returns. I also need an output module?

not an "output" module, but an effects pedal interface - that copes with attenuation on the way out, impedance and amplification on the back in...

Also, a filter? Unless I use the Pro2s awesome filters, but again more I/O S/R and insert effects ... any recommendation for the limited space I have left?
-- Monib

fix the link and I'll take a look

-- JimHowell1970

Done, the instruo in/out modules are just place holders

my rack

**the instruo input/output modules are just place holders.

Okay, so I've started smallish (84hp rack) ... I can't seem to find the Mantis in stock anywhere, so I just got a HE Kit... sorry

It seems like the Arbhar can take audio levels for recording? However I would like to include some guitar pedals as sends/returns. I also need an output module?

Also, a filter? Unless I use the Pro2s awesome filters, but again more I/O S/R and insert effects ... any recommendation for the limited space I have left?

Wow, a lot of detail and modules to look at! Give me a few days to research. Thank you

Yeah. Plenty of modulation sources are needed. Any effect modules you recommend?

Hi, a little background. I have ~10 hardware synths and plenty of guitar pedals for the standard sounds. I’m looking to pair a small Eurorack with an Octatrack to create a FSU (F*** S*** Up) setup. Ideally using the Octatrack as a live sampler.

Any recommendations on modules? I think I’ll need a sampler (morphagene?) to feed back and forth from the Octa? I’m thinking about maths for modulation?

This is my first rack as well, looking forward to your suggestions!