this user has left ModularGrid

More tweaking and using Quadrax , Batumi and Marbles for modulation.

Hi Sacguy71,

Is that just me or do have others the same problem? If I click on this post of yours, it doesn't display the video and I have to open it in YouTube itself, not here; like the previous post you did today.

Great part 2 movie! Ha, ha, it might not be on purpose but in the beginning of your movie when you move with your hand the "curtain of cables" away that blocked the Beads module, it's pretty nice way of introducing Beads :-)

Great sounds you are creating here! It's a good video showing some of the important modules of Mutable Instruments, it regenerates my appetite for some more Mutable Instruments modules :-) Thanks a lot for the demo and kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Hey Garfield - it's not just you - it's blocked from playback on other sites!

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Weird I see error on the site. I’ll look into it.

Nice stuff. Very drone-y. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks and it is super cool that every time I patch, a new discovery takes place. These happy accidents make playing modular a real joy and experiment in music creation for me. I fixed settings on my YT channel so hopefully you all can view the videos now.