Haven't shared any new music in a while, so here's a glitchy rhythmic improv that I recorded today. I stumbled into a few cool grooves along the way.
Gear list includes: RD-8, Data Bender, Sample Drum, Crucible, and E352. Recorded into a Tascam Model 12. I recently went DAWless, and the Tascam is a godsend. Really cool piece of gear.
Thanks for listening. No worries if it's not your thing. Have a great weekend everyone.

Excellent! Fierce and combative. Thanks for having shared this track here ;)

'On ne devrait jamais quitter Montauban' (Fernand Naudin).

I totally agree with @sweelinck :)

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery

Oh, HELL yes!!! If Cabaret Voltaire had turned out to be a junglist group, it might sound something like this!

Nice one @farkas, whenever you get that Ohio warehouse rave gig booked let me know I'm definitely coming 🕺🕺

Thanks for listening, gang. I appreciate the kind words. Haven't had much time to make music for a while, so it's good to just press record and get something out there.
It's funny, I've gotten Cabaret Voltaire comparisons before. Those guys are definitely a subconscious influence, for sure. I did record a cover of "Nag, Nag, Nag" for fun a while back, but don't really set out to intentionally make music that sounds like them, but a lot of what comes out in this Cierny Vlk project does bear a resemblance. I think a lot of the ideas are probably coming from the same place.
Thanks again. Have a great week.

Love it! Brilliant.
Gives Chrome, ACR, and 23 Skidoo a run for their money!
Skoop!!!

HERK J KAEL