I have recently started to get my feet wet with feedback patching for soundscapes. I got some really good results by using the a monitoring out of the tex master back to a tex channel which has been a good experience. It's controllable and you can shape the sound with the effects and filter in the feedback path.

https://www.modulargrid.net/e/patches/view/89161

Now to my question: 'Can I patch this modular grid sketch up. or Will feeding back Audio Rate Modulation to the same Oscillator from where It came hurt something? I plan to patch the A*B+C in the mix to be able to attenuate the Modulation.

looks fine to me - you won't hurt anything - it's all just electricity - self-patching is encouraged

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Now to my question: 'Can I patch this modular grid sketch up. or Will feeding back Audio Rate Modulation to the same Oscillator from where It came hurt something?
-- zuggamasta

Nah. Might be a tad difficult to control, but you won't blow up anything with that trick. Fact is, lots of synthesists use feedback paths to beef up a sound. Probably the best-known example of this is (ab)using the Minimoog's headphone out and external audio in to set up feedback to add some "oomph". As long as you're not patching outputs to other outputs, you're golden.

Thank you both! Difficult to control sounds to me like I should be looking for my 0 hp attenuators. Thank you for clarification. Maybe I'm a little too anxious to break stuff. ;) I'll start more self-patching then.