Hi,
I just wondered if it makes sense to correct something like this:
Varigate 4+ is listed with a street price of € 258:

on schneidersladen.de its currently available for € 318
i found some notes about including/excluding vat in this thread

street price of € 258 may was true some time ago but in my opinion the street price should be changed to € 318
Do you agree?

Hi Modular01,

Yes, I agree here with you. Some of the prices aren't realistic (any more). So if it's editable, go ahead and update it.

Kind regards, Garfield.

For review reports of Eurorack modules, please refer to https://garfieldmodular.net/ for PDF formatted downloads

Schneidersladen is often expensive compared to others and they don't make good prices even for loyal customers.
"even 5% is hard for us to do in this times" ... come on ... i know people who work(ed) there and i know the prices THEY get.
To give 10% to loyal customers would not be a problem at all.

The prices on the modulargrid module sites are always much too low, i have no idea where that comes from. Just ignore it.

Schneidersladen is often expensive compared to others and they don't make good prices even for loyal customers.
"even 5% is hard for us to do in this times" ... come on ... i know people who work(ed) there and i know the prices THEY get.
To give 10% to loyal customers would not be a problem at all.
-- hookedagain

I don’t personally find Schneidersladen more expensive. When it comes to European brands of modules, I find them (and Thomann) cheaper to be frank. Bear in mind that most prices on European sites are inclusive of VAT ( 19 or 20%) while American sites do not include any sales tax.
Being outside the EU, I don’t pay the VAT and modules (EU and US manufactured) can be imported duty free to where I live. Customs locally only collects a 5% federal tax and there is a small brokerage fee to clear it through customs.
As far as Modular Grid is concerned, I never paid attention to the prices listed on modules and to maintain it up-to-date would have to be a nightmare.