I am searching for a solution to power 2x9u 104hp cases. I need +3 12v on both, and I also wanto to be able to use the two in tandem, with only a power supply which split in two cables for powering the two power sources. I was thinking of two Sinusoda Juice & Straw. My question the is: is it possible to power both with one power supply?

Also, I already have a Row Power 45, I was wondering if it can be daisy chained with a KonstantLab Strong power, both can be daisy chained by design and have a 20v limit.

Anyway, what kind of power supply and cable do I need for both options?
thanks very much

what's wrong with using a power strip and 2 wall warts? much easier... and potentially safer

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

My usage scenario is two independent cases (9u 104hp) that can be connected through a middle frame so that they can be portable. And yet, I want to have just a power supply to power them when I go out. What do you mean with a power strip and two wall warts? the whole point is to avoid having two wall warts.

yes but are you trying to avoid 2 wall warts to avoid using 2 sockets?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

yep!

by that I mean - you only want to use 1 wall socket - as opposed to trying to find 2 spare scokets wherever you have dragged your rack to... so a power strip would also be a viable option... as it only uses 1 socket...