since i dont have a big budget enough to buy a ton of parts to make modules ready to ship, and take that risk, my company name cant be searched or interested parties see my entire catalog all in one search? this isnt right. i want my modules to be easy to find by my company name.

I can't speak to the complaint. That said your modules are... interesting, but tbh kind of cool. Kudos for thinking outside the box.

PS - If you built an Exhaust fan with case power and a switch to turn it off and on I would probably buy one just for some peace of mind.

I can't speak to the complaint. That said your modules are... interesting, but tbh kind of cool. Kudos for thinking outside the box.

PS - If you built an Exhaust fan with case power and a switch to turn it off and on I would probably buy one just for some peace of mind.
-- troux

i can make the same module with a step down transformer so you can set it to run slower so the noise isnt too much. i dont think theyre loud but someone will. i try to keep my modules as cool as possible because performance can suffer when they get hot. *my computer modules i mean.

so no way to be found by company name?

Just write your company name somewhere in the module description text and it will be found when users check the "other/unkn own" checkbox. If your modules are bit more known and/or you are ready to ship some you can apply for a manufacturer entry.
I understand that you find that "not right" but most users want to decide if they want to see the more obscure modules or the more polished ones. That's why we moderate the manufacturer entries.
It's all explained here: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/forum/posts/index/801

Beep, Bopp, Bleep: info@modulargrid.net