Buongiorno a tutti, nella mia catena Doepfer ho inseriti il modulo Delay 2hp...ma la risposta Delay che ho ottenuto, non mi ha soddisfatto, faccio Fatica ad ottenere effetti di ripetizione...successo anche a voi? Penso di sostituire con 2hp Verb

google translate:

"Hello everyone, in my Doepfer chain I have inserted the Delay 2hp module...but the Delay response I got didn't satisfy me, I struggle to obtain repeat effects...has this happened to you too? I think to replace with 2hp Verb"

delays usually require feedback to produce more than 1 repeat - try turning the feedback up or addressing it with CV...

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Buongiorno a tutti, nella mia catena Doepfer ho inseriti il modulo Delay 2hp...ma la risposta Delay che ho ottenuto, non mi ha soddisfatto, faccio Fatica ad ottenere effetti di ripetizione...successo anche a voi? Penso di sostituire con 2hp Verb
-- shpe

ciao, io ce l'ho e funziona .
puoi specificare il problema? o fare un video? magari è difettoso?

il 2hp verb è una bomba, penso non lo venderò mai, anzi magari ne prendo altri. è un reverb però, non un delay

& again the translation, from google (it literally takes 30 seconds), please include this in future, for the wider community...

"Hi, I have it and it works.
can you specify the problem? or make a video? maybe it's defective?

the 2hp verb is the bomb, I don't think I'll ever sell it, in fact maybe I'll buy others. It's a reverb though, not a delay"

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

hi..no I solved it...did I make the connections wrong? everything ok.. the module is perfect

Maybe an MG feature could/should be to add translation to English, though most browsers will translate for you if you right click.

Forse una funzionalità di MG potrebbe essere quella di aggiungere la traduzione in inglese, anche se la maggior parte dei browser tradurrà per te se fai clic con il pulsante destro del mouse.

I really wish I could speak more than a handfull of words from German, Spanish, French and Japanese. Such a good skill to have that I wish was taught when I was at school.

Enjoy your spare HP, don't rush to fill every last space, this is not like filling sticker books. Resist the urge to 'complete' your rack, its never complete so just relax.

https://youtube.com/@wishbonebrewery