I ordered this module for a small POD used to modulate my EMS Synthi and it's a wonderful device!! It not only does division of 2 / 4 / 8 but also can output either tigger or gate. For the EMS I need a short trigger and I'm dividing an external random gate from anotehr module...so it both divides it AND converts it to a trigger, very handly.

Not only can it do the division but at the same time the top section can be used as a separate clock generator with time determined by tap tempo on the switch with a nice tactile click. All this for less than $100, in a 2HP module that is only 22mm deep fitting easily into my tiny 4ms POD.

Great build quality, great functionality, nice company, very highly recommended!

I ordered this module for a small POD used to modulate my EMS Synthi and it's a wonderful device!! It not only does division of 2 / 4 / 8 but also can output either tigger or gate. For the EMS I need a short trigger and I'm dividing an external random gate from anotehr module...so it both divides it AND converts it to a trigger, very handly.

Not only can it do the division but at the same time the top section can be used as a separate clock generator with time determined by tap tempo on the switch with a nice tactile click. All this for less than $100, in a 2HP module that is only 22mm deep fitting easily into my tiny 4ms POD.

Great build quality, great functionality, nice company, very highly recommended!
-- drewskee

how does it handle audio?

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities