Hi all. Just wondering if anyone sees a gaping hole in this rack (in terms of functionality) that needs filling.
I've got the ES-8 and Es-3 going to Ableton, so sequencing duties, drums, and LFO stuff is well covered. I've got a store credit to use and was thinking of either adding a Xaoc Zadar or a Noise Engineering BIA (the new Alia one). Any thoughts on which of those two might better complement the rack? Or is there something else entirely I should be considering. Thanks for any help you can provide.

https://cdn.modulargrid.net/img/racks/modulargrid_1587986.jpg?1714138229

and the link as way more useful for this purpose

ModularGrid Rack

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

I really like zadar - especially as it has built in attenuation...

imo there's not really enough space for another sound source (due to not enough space for support modules for it) - so leave that for the next case - along with a matrrix mixer...

you could probably squeeze in another filter too - if you move things about a bit

"some of the best base-level info to remember can be found in Jim's sigfile" @Lugia

Utility modules are the dull polish that makes the shiny modules actually shine!!!

sound sources < sound modifiers < modulation sources < utilities

Thanks for the advice. I'll skip adding another voice for now. I had also considered adding a Steady State Gate as I loved the LPG sound I got from my erica synths pico system. Maybe get that and the Zadar. I think they'd fit.