Hey guys, i'm new to this whole modular thing, so it would be great to have someone look over this. I want to process audio signals from hardware or software instruments or samples directly from my DAW. I plan to come in with the audio signal from my Scarlett audio interface through the Gozinta, from there into Make Noise Function which will be used mainly as an Envelope Follower to generate Gate and Trigger signals from the incoming audio. After that i added some filters, adsr and effects and dynamics stuff, before i go out and back through the audio interface in my DAW via the Make Noise Rosie. What do you think? Is this possible the way i sketched it? Or am i missing something?

Without more modulation, it will just be chains of effects. That will be fun to an extent, but you'll want some Lfos, random sources (stepped and smooth) etc, to make it worthwhile going modular to begin with.

Yes thanks, that's what i also thought. Will probably throw out the reverb effect to add some more modulation.

I'd toss the delay for now. It's a digital module, and you could easily use a software delay for the same effect. Everything else you have there is analog and can impart unique tones to your signal, including having a real spring reverb, which is something software has yet to emulate properly. IMO... :)