It also depends is your're left or right handed...
But in general i would use a big playeble filter knob at the top so you can rest your hand on the top, for extra precision. I like to have sequencer or playpads or joystick like modules on the bottem (if the bottem row is horizontal)
Basicly the " set and forget" modules in the middle and the more playable ones on the edges. so that the spagetti is not too much in the way.

here is my idea for a Verbos electronics ultimate super rack. It combines the designer and producer and performer configurations into one playstation for playing and performing. I'm not sure what case would suit this best, it should be 104hp and 4 rows. ideally it would be a case that can be portable but stands nice on a desk or studio as a half upright case.

I cant wait for these modules to hit the market! These are fantastic modules for the price, dual vcf, vca, all the stuff you need but dont want to break the bank for. I dont think other eurorack manufactures havr to fear from this, its a great gatrway into the euro rabbithole. I really hope this will be a reality soon, i will be on the preorder list in no time, this is a no brainer really, a full m100 system for 1200€ ? Uli is a hero!