the picture doesn't seem to wanna upload properly. I read your instructions and cropped the photo at least 7 or 8 times trying to get it to load right. It just doesn't seem to be working, is there something that I'm doing wrong? (instrument: Polyend SEQ Midi 104hp)

K

I am planning to make the Kb37 my first project. There are a lot of other instruments in line for purchase before I build this euro. I decided to take it on because it isn't a whole lot to take control of. Its something I can use as a learning curve, considering you can call me a eurorack infant. Maybe only 4 months ago, a friend recommended it to me because of my various experimentation with basic hardware. I don't exactly have the best in Eurorack advise atm. Honestly, I'm feeling a tad disconcerted, after reading your feelings towards this racking. I was wondering if there was any way I could get your ideas(weather I may or may not being doing something wrong in configuring this device) on my configuration of the fartar t9 kb37?

ModularGrid Rack

K