hey everyone

ive put together a set up on my page called '0 coast plus' and im looking to pair this idea with my make noise 0 coast. i would love for some advice if any modules need to be added or even some taken out.

i just want something i can engage in sound design, make wacky sounds or sequence with my other hardware instruments.

i know basic patching but not enough to know exactly what to settle on.

i currently have the 0 coast sequenced by my korg emx1 so any help and advice would be great!

Thanks

also my sequencer is a beatstep pro :) so i got plenty of trigger options

im looking into getting the maths and morphagene in time... but what do you recon of the rest so far? do i sort of have a decent idea and without certain modules being without use?

Very helpful! Thank you

Thanks so much for your help mate . I’m at a strange where I’ve found what modules I would like but not sure if there are any must have modules to get the best out of my set up so far. Also for instance if I was to send 3 of the dpos outputs into a mixer could I then send that mixed signal into another mixer? As I want to control a few modules at the same time with my beatstep pro. Cheers!

Nice, will definitely check that out! What about veils by mutable instruments? Been looking at that today. And the make noise adsr. Or would you have any other options ? To be honest I’m not bothered about hp as I have the current space and a second 84 hp rack not in use :) also quick question. Would it be wiser to get a ribbon cable adapter or get a second power module? As I am looking to expand to at least 3 rows. Thanks for messaging. It’s nice to get some helpful information rom someone who is obviously super passionate about modular!

would you say the 2hp VCAs a good option?

thanks so much mate ill take your information on board!

Would love some patch ideas from people as I am new to modular. Thanks !

Thread: Patch ideas

Hey everyone. Please could I get some help with patch ideas with my new set up which i have put up on here? Would be awesome to hear back off some friendly modular mad people to talk to!

Hi people.

Ive recently delved into modular and im new to it all. i could do with some patch ideas and some advice whether i could do with more modules to get some gritty melodic techno sounds out of it. any advice would be great. For my full set up check out my rack on my profile. also i havnt got a make noise maths yet but its in the post... so i havnt added it to my setup yet.

Thanks!